Visit our discussion site!
Michael Tyler
Jul-11-17 0 Hits

I am looking for a 1918 magazine release. Please message me with any thoughts. Thanks in advance. 

Send Message

Related ads

NEEDED: 1911a1 Union Switch and Signal Frame

NEEDED: UNION SWITCH & SIGNAL FRAME I am looking to purchase a US&S Frame in very good to excellent condition with its original finish. I am not interested in an arsenal rebuild frame, but would consider an entire gun with a US&S frame and non-matching…

WTB 1911 Springfield Type 1 Hammer

WTB a Type 1 , S marked hammer Nfor a 1914 Manufacture Springfield 1911.  Please email if you can help. Also need an S marked barrel bushing and S marked slide stop. Baner785@gmail.com Thanks Bob

How to activate your ad

Once you have a title and description entered, have added your photos, and set a price you are ready to go live.  You may add your phone number.  IT WILL BE POSTED if you do, it is not required.  For now just enter your city and state. You will be…

1911a1 1944 or 43 Colt Slide

I would like to locate one to upgrade (condition) to the one I have now. Ken 253-224-1950- kenlinn1@yahoo.com

WW2 era Ithaca 1911a1 hammer

For sale is this early (not late ribbed variety) Ithaca 1911a1 hammer.  As the photos show this hammer is in really good condition.  Price is $55 shipped within the CONUS.

Report this ad

Stats

772 ads

12721 users

Subscribe