Visit our discussion site!
Michael Tyler
Jul-11-17 0 Hits

I am looking for a 1918 magazine release. Please message me with any thoughts. Thanks in advance. 

Send Message

Related ads

1911 Magazine Cheat Sheet

Need a handy reference sheet for all those magazines you have in that box?  Or a handy sheet to take with you the a gun show?  Here it is for free.  Go to the HOME page of this site.  Waaay down at the bottom you will see MAGAZINE PAGE.  Click on that and…

WTB Remington Rand serrated slide stop

I am in need of a serrated slide stop with good original finish. I can offer a checkered version in a trade or pay cash.

WTB Springfield "S" marked thumb safety

Want to Buy. Springfield 1911 "S" marked Thumb Safety like one in the photo. Down to my last few parts needed, also looking for "S" marked extractor, sear, and disconnector. Please advise Price and condition. Thanks.

WTB WWII Colt Barrel

Looking for a nice Colt barrel to match a 1.1 million serial number frame.  The 45 I have has a HS barrel and I am looking to restore it before I give it to my son who turns 21 in a few months.  will have barrels with a Gothic  “COLT .45 AUTO” marking…

WTB: Looking for early Colt barrel with a Roman “H” (with serifs)

Looking for a very early Colt barrel with a Roman “H” (with serifs) on the rear of the barrel hood. Let me know what you have and price you are asking.  Send pictures to cvance2@hotmail.com. Thanks, Charles

Report this ad

Stats

798 ads

14265 users

Subscribe